Enter the Like a Version contest today
Entries are closed, but there is still time to vote… right up to midnight on Christmas Eve!
Have you always wanted to remix an icon in your own style? Now’s your chance! We want to see your interpretation of a celebrity or famous figure through your eyes. Showcase your skills, talent, and creativity in the Like a Version Photo Competition, brought to you by the BeautyCouncil. Be recognized and you could win a killer prize too!
Enter the “Nightmare Before Christmas” Like a Version photo competition today.
You could win one of these amazing prizes in each of the categories:
Hair – A $200 prize package from West Coast Beauty Supplies
Nails – A $300 prize package from Ugly Ducking Nails
Makeup – A $250 gift card from Fiber-Tek makeup
Lashes – A $300 prize package from our lash sponsors
Entry is simple:
- Follow the simple rules
- Create a look on a model
- Upload your image on the contest page link
- You may choose to enter in any one category per image
- Share with your network using the hashtag #lavrsn
How the competition works:
- All images will appear on the upload and voting page on this website
- The 3 images with the highest score from those votes in each category will go on to be judged by industry professionals
- One winner will go to the judging panel to determine a winner in each of the categories
One image per competition
Each entrant may only submit one image to each competition. If any entrant places more than one image with the competition-specific hashtag, they will be disqualified as an entrant for that competition.
By entering, you attest to the image being your work and/or the work of your immediate team.
The image should faithfully interpret the contest theme. Images clearly not interpreting the theme but using the hashtag will be disqualified.
Any text or writing on the image is not allowed, with the exception of text on clothing or part of a background. If this rule is not followed, the entry will be disqualified.
Follow all deadlines listed on the Entry Page and note there is both an entry deadline and a voting deadline.