As masks become a recommended precaution and not a required safety measure, many members are asking how they can best decide on how to change their workplace
Join us as we have a round-table conversation with Lisa Houle, Manager, Industry & Labour Services at WorkSafe BC, and Dr. Mark Lysyshyn, Deputy Chief Medical Health Officer, Vancouver Coastal Health.
- Is it safe to work without a mask?
- How likely are you to either transmit or catch COVID-19?
- Do you still need to keep your barriers up?
- How can you turn to WorkSafeBC to help you navigate your next steps?
- What is your role as an employer in preventing the transmission of disease?
- What should you keep as part of your ongoing plans?
Watch the video here or on YouTube.
BeautyCouncil Member resources:
- Meeting planners, ready-to-use templates for clients, and checklists for a plan of action here.
- Full results from our member survey on what personal service providers are planning to do here