Running a class, seminar, or training event? Promote it to our audience and fill your seats!
Do you have a class, seminar, or program that could help our talented community of hairstylists, estheticians, barbers, and nail technicians elevate their game? Now you can showcase your offerings to our vast network of members.
1. Reach Thousands of BeautyCouncil Members and over 13,000 email recipients
- Diverse Audience: Our members span a wide range of professions – from hairdressers and nail technicians to barbers and estheticians. That means your course could be the perfect fit for a variety of eager learners.
- High Engagement: BeautyCouncil members are passionate professionals always on the lookout for the next big thing in beauty. Introduce them to your course, and you’ve got an engaged audience right from the get-go.
2. Boost Your Credibility
Being associated with BeautyCouncil isn’t just about numbers. It’s about aligning with a trusted name in the beauty industry. Your program will be perceived with a higher degree of trust and authority.
3. Mutual Benefit
While you’ll be sharing your expertise with our members, we request a small gesture in return – an exclusive incentive for BeautyCouncil members. It’s a win-win: you get to promote, and our members get to benefit!
Creating Member-Only Incentives: Why It Works
Offering exclusive deals or discounts can:
- Drive More Sign-Ups: Everyone loves an exclusive deal. Our members will be more likely to sign up if there’s a special offer just for them!
- Build Loyalty: Exclusive deals foster a sense of belonging. It creates a bond between your brand and our community.
- Increase Word-of-Mouth: When our members find a deal they love, they talk. And their friends and colleagues listen.
Ready to Collaborate?
Getting started is simple:
- Create an Incentive: Decide on an exclusive deal for BeautyCouncil members.
- Fill out the form below: Let us know about your class, seminar, or program.
- Promote your offer: Once approved, we’ll help you promote your offering to our vibrant community.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to showcase your expertise and grow your audience.
How we determine the right fit: We strive to include all forms of education for our members and review all submissions with the goal to offer quality training to our industry. We cannot guarantee all submissions will be approved, however, here are some key aspects we’re seeking in approved applications.
- The course material would help members achieve their maximum potential as a personal service provider
- The course material is relevant to a member of our community as it relates to their professional work
- The course material would help a member of our community develop their personal skills to be more productive in their work
- The provider of the program demonstrates the knowledge and skill to deliver a high quality learning experience
- The provider of the program will conduct the event in a venue that is compliant with provincial health and safety standards and have special event insurance in place