BeautyCouncil is looking for more exam venues for our Certificate of Qualification exams.
Do you have a space where exams could be held? Would you like to earn some extra money hosting exams in your space? We’re looking for venues to hold our popular exams across the province.
Here’s the ideal space for the exams:
- Available 1 or 2 days a month, from approximately 9 AM – 4 PM
- Ideally booked when your location is closed or not overly busy
- Can offer spaces for between 4 and 12 people to be tested
- Has facilities for practical testing (stylist stations, sinks, nail stations, or esthetic beds)
- Your space can be a working salon, school, or training facility. If you have students in your program or professionals in your location, they can be tested at the same time.
We pay $50 per examinee to a maximum of $300 per day. We do not pay for any examinee who is a student of the venue’s school or salon’s staff. We’re fully insured for examination activities for damage and liability.
If you’d like more details, please complete this form and we’ll connect with you for more details.