Tools and Strategies for In-store and Online Fraud Prevention – a free course
Salons, spas, and barbershops that weathered the COVID-19 pandemic found themselves having to quickly pivot to service a new consumer reality. Customer spending habits have changed, with businesses now expected to seamlessly service e-commerce alongside their traditional in-store offerings. Unfortunately, this quick pivot has left many businesses vulnerable to fraud. As we continue adjusting to our “new normal,” is your business infrastructure robust enough to prevent fraud?
Now, more than ever, businesses must embrace flexibility and provide customers with the wide variety of payment and shopping options they expect. This flexibility brings additional risk of fraud. Luckily, there are proven fraud protection tools and strategies that can protect your business.
What Will I Learn?
- Implement procedures to minimize in-store and online fraud risk
- Explore additional payment methods that are most secure when face-to-face isn’t possible
- Identify “red flags” that can help you recognize fraudulent transactions
- Action plan for when you encounter fraudulent transactions
- Proactive strategies to help reduce the risk of fraud in the future